Sunday, November 25, 2012

SALE SALE SALE!

Happy thanksgiving everyone!

I hope you had a wonderful holiday surrounded by friends and family.  My holiday was very restful and I am very thankful for it.  My body and mind needed the break.  I caught up on some much needed rest and I feel energized!!!!

I have decided to mark down several items in my shop that are ALREADY MADE and READY TO SHIP in an effort to clear my inventory out.  I am ready to craft some new items and the old ones need to go!!!  I am also running another special:


The free shipping coupon is good in both of my etsy shops, bethnouveau for handmade feather jewelry and accessories, or sacredspiralz for custom taped hula hoops, polypro hoops, or custom LED hoops!!

Here are some of the sale items available at bethnouveau right now!













For those hoopers out there, I also have lime green polypro hoops on sale as well!!!  $22 for a 5/8" OD UV reactive polypro hoop!  This is the absolute cheapest anywhere online!!  And you can use free shipping as well!!   Just use coupon FREESHIP at  sacredspiralz ...  This coupon will only be active for a few days, so grab it while you can!!




Thank all of you for your business.. I am so blessed to call myself an artist.  Enjoy your upcoming week!


xo  beth


No comments: