Saturday, November 3, 2012

Some new designs..... and a wedding I designed for!

Happy autumn, everyone!  I have been busy busy busy this summer and fall!  I have added a couple new pieces to my store.

This piece is entitled Tribal Warrior and features rooster feathers and peacock feathers.  These feather earrings are super long and are two sided, with feathers on the backside of the earrings.



This gorgeous headpiece is entitled Madame Darkness and features trimmed peacock eyes and black rooster feathers.  It is perfect hair fascinator for a formal event!



This headpiece is entitled The Black widow and features one trimmed peacock eye feather with peacock swords and black rooster feathers.  The black feathers are somewhat irridescent, as you can tell from the photos!



This gorgeous headpiece is entitled Absinthe Dreams, and was designed for a customer's wedding.  I loved it so much that I added it to my shop.

Here are some shots from her wedding.  Thank you, Susan for the photos!







I would love to create you something unique for your special day!  Shoot me an email at bethnouveau@gmail.com!!  

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone!  xoxo

No comments: