Sunday, January 27, 2013

A few hoop tutorials for you all :)

Happy happy new year everyone!!!

I hope your winter has been productive and peaceful.  I have been using the time to go within and rest.

I have also made a couple youtube hoop tutorials I would love to share.

The first tutorial depicts how to open and close a figure 8 collapsible hoop.  All of my regular hula hoops are figure 8 collapsible and sometimes customers are confused as to how to open and close them.  If they are improperly collapsed, they can be kinked.  Once kinked, they will never be perfect again.  You cannot permanently remove a kink or crease.




I wish I had recorded the video with the audio turned up... or with an audio overlay.  I know it is kind of difficult to hear.


The second hoop tutorial depicts how to downsize a push button polypro hoop at home!  As a hooper we often outgrow our hoops and are forced to buy new ones.  This tutorial alleviates that burden, as you can downsize your polypro at home in less than 30 minutes with minimal tools or expertise.  I use this technique myself  when I want to downsize.




I have really enjoyed making these tutorials :)  Maybe in the future I will make some hoop trick tutorials :)  If you have something you want me to make a tutorial for, by all means let me know!!

Happy Sunday everyone.  Much love to you wherever you are.


xo

No comments: