Thursday, March 15, 2012

more new items... and a shop you should check out...

I hope you had a very happy Pi day, yesterday!  I, for one, am thankful for the discovery of this number, and makes calculating the length of tubing to cut my hula hoops so much easier!!  ((diameter*pi=circumference for the mathematically challenged))

I first want to bring a new etsy shop to your attention.  2611 clothing is co-foundered by fellow hooper, Niko Nicole.  Their designs are SICK.  I am going to be ordering this hooded dress ASAP.  I adore the design on it, especially the feather!!







The model in the photo is Niko.  You can like their facebook page here.

As far as my shop goes, I recently updated my gallery, adding in new items and separating out the cruelty free items.  I wish all of my items were cruelty free, but unfortunately I don't know the source of some of my feathers, despite my best efforts.  Now the cruelty free items have their own gallery, which will make things less confusing for customers seeking cruelty free feather earrings.

I have posted a few more of my new items below.  They are for sale in my etsy shop.





This piece, modeled by Jeana Marie, is entitled "duchess".  I love this piece because it is so simple and yet gorgeous.  Trimmed peacock feathers are paired with peacock swords and affixed to a backing.  The clip is easy to wear and is suited for all hair types.  I can make this piece, or any of my hairpieces, to be worn on either side of the head.




 This piece is entitled Shakti Fire and features orange, red, and black and white rooster and pheasant feathers.  I don't normally create items in these colors, but I love how these earrings turned out and I will definitely be making more pieces like this in the future.

As always, all of my items come with a pretty teal blue gift box for storage and giftgiving.


Have a great upcoming weekend! 

<3

Beth

No comments: