Sunday, March 11, 2012

A little taste of spring.

The weather is softening here,  and winter appears to be over... although here in the south, the temperatures never did drop very far.. The weather is inspiring me to create some new bright pieces for spring and summer... and I will post them on here as soon as I can.

For now, I have added a couple new items to the shop. I made these back in December but neglected to photograph them until now.

This piece, entitled Lady Godiva features trimmed peacock eye feathers and peacock body feathers set in sterling silver ear hooks.  They are quite small, and are just around 3" long.


I often have people asking me to create tiny earrings for children, so I crafted this next piece, the little parrot, with those customers in mind.  These are made out of tiny CRUELTY FREE blue parrot feathers and are under 2.5 inches long including the sterling silver ear hooks.  Leverbacks can be substituted at no additional charge, making the earrings less likely for a child to lose. 


These earrings feature peacock body feathers on sterling silver ear hooks and are entitled Peacock Shells.  They are also below 3".


This pair, entitled Sioux Blue, features trimmed pheasant and parrot feathers with accents of peacock body feathers.  These are also under 3" and are attached to sterling silver ear hooks.


These earth toned beauties are made of rooster feathers wrapped in real copper wire and set in copper colored ear hooks.  They are 3.5-5 inches long including the hooks.


I have more to add, but it's getting late....Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments: