Saturday, February 25, 2012

My work has once again been featured!!! ... plus my new feathered hatchlings

Happy February, everyone!

This week my work was featured on Etsy Finds.  My Mardi Gras inspired headpiece, carnival girl, was used in the newsletter!


I am absolutely thrilled and thankful to be featured.  

If you have been to my etsy shop recently, you will have definitely seen the beautiful new photos!  A few weeks ago, my friend Sea Jae shot my work on several gorgeous models.  Katie Cotton of Cotton Rouge was our makeup artist/hair stylist, and Christi  Garland of Christi's Closet provided clothing styling.  I assisted with the photo taking, mostly in helping the models with the earrings, but was able to take a couple shots of the primping to share with you :)

 
 The model shown in this photo is pinup star, Jeana Marie, being styled by Katie.  I love her portfolio on Model Mayhem


The results of the shoot are stunning, as you can see below.  Many of these pieces are NEW to my shop!  I have included a favorite from each model.


This piece is called Dr. Moriary, because of the sinister use of the bird head. I love the black red and white feathers and the long ostrich plume.  What you can't notice from this photo, are the stripped rooster feathers that stick out of the piece. 


Chelsea Santulli is the model shown here.  She is sporting two new pieces.  My super bright DayGlo Navajo earrings and Orchid blossum hair clip. These bright colors will be perfect for the upcoming spring and summer months.



 The model in this photo is Ivy Taylor.  She is sporting my black and white Native American inspired feather earrings, Chickasaw

This model is Hope Lucktenberg. She is sporting a new pair of tribal inspired feather earrings entitled Sioux Blue.

This is Christi Garland, our stylist.  She is sporting a new cruelty free parrot feather hair clip.  This clip features faux suede, so it is completely 100% cruelty free from feathers to findings.  It is entitled Patchouli.

I will be posting again soon with more photos of my new work.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

xo

No comments: