Sunday, January 29, 2012

Some hooparific new hula hoops in my etsy store!!

Hello everyone,

I hope you have had a fabulous weekend.  I have decided to postpone the post about my new earrings for a few days.  The weather here has not been conducive to taking photographs... so that post will come in a few days.

It did occur to me today that I haven't posted any of my new hoops for sale.  These are available in my etsy shop, dystructiondesigns.  I can also design any custom hoop that your mind can imagine, if you email me.  I have several colors of vinyl, gaffer, and sparkle tape.  All of my hoops coil down for travel and are guaranteed to not come apart while hooping.  I design all my hoops so that the gaffer tape is placed slightly over the edges of the sparkle tape, which extends the life of the hoop from chips and tears.


I named this hoop chakra power, due to its roygbivp glitter tape pattern.  I love how the rainbow colors blend together when you hoop with it.  The black tape is super grippy gaffer tape.


This hoop is named flowbot and features teal blue sparkle tape covered with black gaffer tape.  Also very grippy and made to last.


This pretty hoop is named bubblegum and features silver sparkle tape with light pink and purple gaffer tape.


This hoop is named arrrrrr due to the jolly roger skulls flag design.  This is the grippiest hoop I sell.  The jolly roger hockey tape is the grippiest of all tapes.   It is overlaid with hot pink and white gaffer.  This is an excellent hoop for beginners.  Gaffer and hocky tape are less likely to rip than vinyl or glitter tape.

I also started designing mini hoops!  Minis are a lot of fun to play with, especially if you're in a rut hooping with a single hoop.

This set of two hoops is called dragonfly twins.  They feature pink or purple mirror tape covered with teal gaffer tape.  The mirror tape makes the hoop almost appear made of chrome metal, since it is so smooth and reflective.

These rainbow twins feature all colors of the rainbow in both glitter and gaffer tape.  These are so pretty, as the rainbow colors blur into each other when moving.

i love these so much I have to post a second photo.


Mini hoops can be made at almost any diameter you wish.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!  Happy hooping..
xox

No comments: