Monday, January 23, 2012

New Customer Photos added to the gallery!

Hello all,

I have been a busy busy bee, designing some new earrings that will debut this week, and creating a gorgeous LED hoop for my friend and hoop performer, Sea Jae.  You can take a gander at some of her performances here.   She photographed many of the photos in my gallery.  I can't wait to post some pictures and a video of the new hoop!  I will be selling custom LED hoops in my etsy hoop shop soon.

I also added some customer photos to the gallery.  I am fortunate to know both of these gals, who were sweet enough to send me some photos!  If you have some earrings from my shop, feel free to email me the photos at bethnouveau@gmail.com and I will add them to the gallery!



This is Alexis of ak47designs on etsy.  She designs gorgeous yarn falls.  I will be blogging about her shop soon!!




This is the gorgeous Lauren, who happens to be an incredible aeralist!  I love her dermals!




I hope all of you have a wonderful Monday and great week.  I will be posting photos of the new stuff soon!

No comments: