Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Ch-ch-changes

Hello everyone,

I will be posting a fun blog tomorrow, but I wanted to post my new shipping policies on the blog in hopes that everyone will see it.

Here we go:

All my items are made to order. I occasionally have the item already in my case and ready to ship.



I hate doing this, but to preserve my sanity, I am giving myself 7 days from the payment received date to make and mail your earrings. I have resisted doing this, but its becoming inevitable.  Lately I have had way too many evenings up till 2-3 in the morning and sometimes even 4 or 5 in the morning filling orders, which is interfering with every other aspect of my life, including my day job. Items will still VERY OFTEN be shipped within 3 days of your payment, and SOMETIMES the next day. If you need an item for an event coming up or if you need it rushed, convo or me at bethnouveau@gmail.com BEFORE placing your order and I can generally accomodate you. Once Fall arrives, and my school/teaching schedule really intensifies, I may have to change this policy again.  I've become a zombie during the day and I've become chronically late to everything, so its time to make some changes.  I hope everyone understands.  I pride myself on being a fast shipper, and during easy times I will still hustle.  But I won't pull these late nighters anymore!  Last night I was up till 3 in the morning and it was impossible for me to wake up this morning.

As far as shipping times go, please allow up to 14 business days (not including holidays and weekends) to receive your order after I ship if you are in the US. I have had international orders take up to 1 month to arrive, although most shipments to Canada, the UK, and Europe arrive within 7 days. If you have not received your order in that time frame (14 business days for US, 30 days for Int'l), PLEASE convo me before leaving negative feedback and I will ship a free replacement. All US orders have delivery confirmation.
I will overnight or 2nd day earrings to you (at your expense) if you need them immediately for $19 within the continental US.

No comments: