Sunday, May 30, 2010

How could I forget?!

I can't believe I forgot to post this, but last month a pair of my earrings made it to the front page!  I've been so busy, I forgot to pat myself on the back about it :)  Unfortunately I wasn't at my computer that day, but I did get a screeshot with my phone.



The pair that made it are the red/green/yellow amazon single parrot feather earrings you see at the bottom right.  Recently, they were also featured on etsy's Treasury east!



I feel so blessed to be part of the etsy community.  This year has been bountiful and good to me.  I am incredibly thankful for every customer and friend I have made!

Here's my latest pair of earrings.  These feature amazon parrot feathers on sterling silver ear wires with a silver chain and parrot feather on an ear cuff on one of the earrings.  Very versatile and different.


I also changed my etsy banner.  I like it!  It's very simple.  Now to revamp the website.. haha. I feel like I'll never get around to that.




Happy Memorial Day weekend, everybody :)

No comments: