Friday, February 22, 2013

Some custom hoops..

Hello everyone! Happy Friday.. the weekend is here!

While I am sitting here at work waiting for an assay to finish, I thought I would post a few photos of some custom hoops I have recently cranked out.



The above two hoops were purchased for an Ohio State fan.  Can you tell from the colors?  Hah!



The above two hoops were purchased as Christmas presents for two beginner hoopers.


This hoop was made for a girl headed to South America!  I have since added this hoop to the etsy shop.  It is called retro rainbow.  




This hoop was created for Lauren Lionheart, a hooper and visionary artist from Florida.  You can check out her website here!  http://www.facebook.com/laurenlionheart and http://www.laurenlionheart.com.  I may add this hoop to the shop in the near future... named after Lauren, of course :)


I am always excited about custom work.  Shoot me an email at bethnouveau@gmail.combethnouveau@gmail.com if you would like a completely customized taped or LED hoop!! There is also a listing for a custom hoop in my etsy shop.

Have a beautiful weekend, everyone!

No comments: