Monday, November 12, 2007

Pumpkin Pickin' (old), FSU victory, and stitch and bitch!.. w00t w00t




We beat FSU this past weekend in football.. what sweet revenge for the Sugar bowl loss in 2000! I had 7 (rowdy)guests come down from all over Virginia and Maryland.. It was quite fun! The above photo is of me and John, who is my bestest friend :)

I love this one of me on the 20 yard line... Yes, I rushed the field after the victory ;)

It was really good seeing my hokie brothers and sisters recovered from the events of April 16th..


My first stitch and bitch went really well! I had 5 guests! I hope more girls come out to the one this Sunday.... for details, check out my facebook page!









Now for a post I meant to put up awhile ago, but forgot.....



I neglected to post photos of Me and Merc's pumpkin patch visit.. So here they are! The one above shows the dye job I got for halloween.. before it faded :(


This one is my favorite... Mercury loves donkeys and other members of the equine family.. There is a donkey that lives up the road from my parents whom Mercury visits on a regular basis. He barks at the donkey, who brays back in return..






Is this not precious?

No comments: